MyVetStoreOnline is an online store developed for veterinarians to support the health and well-being of your pet.
Building Relationships with Pets and Families
Pet Specials, Promotions and Discounts
The following pet specials, promotions, and discounts are offered at the Plantation Pet Health Center (PPHC) in Frisco. At PPHC, we strongly believe that preventative medicine is the key to longer healthier lives for our patients. So, we are constantly searching for discounts from pharmaceutical companies to make pet health care affordable.
- New Pet Family Discount: $20 off first visit for new families.
- Senior’s Discounts!
- Educator and Protector Discounts: Discounts are available for teachers, veterans/military, and police/fire!
- Referral Discounts: We appreciate your referrals and offer incentives for referring clients!
PPHC Specials on Pet Healthcare
PPHC Staff will process all rebate paperwork for you! Pharmaceutical manufacturer expiration dates for discounts may vary.
Heartworm Preventative Rebates Available
- Purchase 6 doses, receive $7 customer rebate
- Purchase 12 doses, receive $20 customer rebate
- Purchase 6 doses, receive $10 customer rebate
- Purchase 12 doses, receive $25 customer rebate
- Purchase 12 doses, receive $12 customer rebate
Flea & Tick Preventative Specials/Rebates Available
- Try NexGard for FREE! 1st Dose is free w/Veterinarian’s Prescription
Frontline TRITAK (Topical)
- Buy 3 doses, receive 1 dose Free -OR-
- Buy 6 doses, receive 2 doses Free
Heartworm & Flea/Tick Preventative Combination Rebates Available
HeartGard Plus & NexGard (Chewable) OR Frontline TRITAK (Topical)
- Purchase 12 doses of HeartGard Plus AND 6 doses of NexGard or Frontline, receive $35 customer rebate
Monthly Pet Health Awareness
Each month Doc Martin promotes a different aspect of animal healthcare by focusing on educating our clients about specific veterinary services. Our goal is to emphasize the importance of prevention as well as healing.
January – New Puppy & Kitten members to the family
February – National Pet Dental Health Month
- World Spay Day is February 28, 2017
March – Pet Obesity Awareness Month
- National Puppy Day March 23
April – National Heartworm Awareness Month
May – Pet Allergy Awareness Month
June – National Pet Preparedness Month
July – National Lost Pet Prevention Month
August – National Check the Chip Day
- AVMA and the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) joined together to create “Check the Chip Day.”
September – Senior Pet Wellness
- Tests available – Exam, X-rays, Blood work/Urinalysis, Glaucoma Test, Fecal Test, Blood Pressure, and EKG Monitoring
October – Halloween Costume Contest
- Don’t scare your pets on Halloween!
November – Adopt a Senior Pet Month ASPCA
December – Pet Arthritis Awareness.
If you would like to learn more about the Plantation Pet Health Center, please call 972-731-0001 to schedule an appointment or complete an Online Appointment Request.